Business Driver Training


Generally speaking, if you need to tow a trailer with a MAM over 750kg, you will need category E on your licence.


Are you legally qualified? What entitlement do you need?


Information about the DVSA test for vehicles and trailers (B+E):

What the test requires.(Link to DVSA web site)

Minimum vehicle requirements for the DVSA test.

Download safety questions for the DVSA test.


We can offer the necessary training to pass the DSA driving test.


We only use fully DVSA registered and approved trainers.